To stay up to date with the latest news about John Cena

Monday, December 23, 2013

Carlito admits Cena whooped his ass

 fight that took place after hours with John Cena during his WWE run :

John cena
Carlito created associate degree look on MLW’s Konnan Show and spoke for the primary time a few fight that passed when hours with John Cena throughout his WWE run.


“I truly had a fight with Cena,” he said. “I forget wherever it absolutely was, however we tend to got into a fight. A boozy paw fight. He told Maine I wasn’t applying myself. He same I ought to be at the next level. I didn’t punch him as a result of I’m not progressing to punch the face of the corporate. it absolutely was additional sort of a boozy fight. I don’t assume we tend to were dead set hurt one another. i used to be simply defensive myself, but Cena, he’s robust as hell.”

He added, “[Cena] jumped at Maine initial. They over up separating United States of America regarding thrice. I felt like he and that i had invariably been shut. i believe he simply wished to check Maine do higher. Cena is one in all those guys that’s a prime guy, however he desires to check different guys. He doesn’t attempt to hold guys down, he desires to check them come back up.”

Carlito additionally talks regarding being told that he required to “be additional like Eddie Guerrero” when Eddie’s death, CM Punk being unlikable backstage and additional.


No comments:

Post a Comment