To stay up to date with the latest news about John Cena

Saturday, November 16, 2013

John Cena on early return to WWE: 'I'm no real-life X-Man "

John Cena has said that he is not a real-life X-Man, despite his early return to the WWE :


John cena

It was projected that the previous title holder would have a four-to-six month closure when tricep surgery following SummerSlam, however can come when around simply two-and-a-half months for a WWE Heavyweight Championship bout with Alberto Del Rio.

"Please do not unfold the rumour that i am some reasonably real-life X-Man or one thing like that," Cena told the official WWE web site.

"The reason that surgeons provide those timetables is as a result of they clearly need to err on the facet of caution. they do not need the operation going badly.

"They essentially take all the operations they've done and are available up with a medium timeframe to recover. that is why it had been four to 6 months."

He added: "I move to therapy like I ought to. It becomes my job. once my job is not playing in an exceedingly WWE ring, my job is to induce back playing therein ring.

"When i am hurt, all I even have to try to to all day is get sturdy and obtain higher. i am a really dedicated therapy patient which helps plenty."

Watch Alberto Del Rio respond to news of John Cena's return below:


No comments:

Post a Comment